Saturday, January 2, 2010

Me and Pepe


Today I was waiting to pick up our neighbor Elisa and her mom at the airport and I ran into Pepe Lobo.  I took the opportunity to introduce myself and shake his hand.  I wished him good luck, he thanked me and then he left.  You might be wondering who Pepe Lobo is...


Porfirio Lobo Sosa also known as Pepe Lobo is the president elect of Honduras.  Yes, that's right this man is going to inherit the biggest political problem in all of Central America, but here he is at the airport posing for pictures with this gringo smiling.  Pepe will take office on the 27th of January.  I hope he has a better time being president than the last guy...

2 comments:

  1. Love It! Are we going to be invited to the presidents house for dinner while I am there? MAKE IT HAPPEN!

    luv u, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it Jessie, the presidential house is still under lock and key due to the security situation here...

    ReplyDelete