Monday, August 8, 2011

Our New Digs

We spent the day at work today... no students on campus yet, but beginning of the year meetings are in full swing.  We are setting up our rooms and learning the new systems and protocols.  I had a glimpse today of how busy we will be in a week from now when work really starts so I figured now was the time to get a post up with pictures of our new place.



The front of our building, where a Colombian flag was waving yesterday because of a national holiday.


Our kitchen

Dining room

Entryway and fireplace

Living room

The view from our living room window where we can see the courtyard and kids play area.

5 comments:

  1. You place ROCKS!
    JW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fresa! You have a fireplace! You're place looks nice and big. LOVE the courtyard and play area. Hope you're settling in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie and Sarah~ There is plenty of room for you when you come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eric & Jenny, your place in Bogata looks nice! Brian and I are in Bratislava and so far loving it.

    Elsa&Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elsa~
    I miss you so! We are really enjoying it here so far... first day of school is tomorrow and we're glad to get started so we can stop thinking about getting started!

    Much love to you both,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete