Hello, Humans and thank you for looking at this blog... or blogspot or whatchamacallit. Ok, i'm offtrack. I will start with what I did. So, basically, this is what I did. I researched Roman mythology, wrote down what I learned, typed it, printed it and put it on a poster. Easy peasy lemon squeezey. Oops, I forgot that i'm holding an four-foot trident and i'm dressed like, I don't know, a roman. All right, i'm gonna tell you, whoever you are, whatI did, so you can do your beeswax.
Well, on the poster you can see (unless your blind. Oops, if your blind, you couldn't be reading this. Sorry.) on the left is our poster. I got the middle, Darius got the bottom-left, Nico got the top-left and last, but very not least, give it up for Jared Farmer, on the right. I wish I could have a cool announcer's voice during that bold. Oh, well, a guy can dream. Oh, and if your wondering, Darius' topic was Roman slaves (ouch), Nico's was geography, and last, but not least, give it up for Jared Farmer, in engineering (I already said the thing about the cool announcer's voice, right). Nico nor Jared dressed up, but Darius and I did. I made the trident and the toga. Darius made, well, he brought in handcuffs and made his toga.
This is our group. Jared on the right (the cool JF), Nico on the left (the surprising NE) and Darius on the middle-left (the awesome DM).
Again thanks for reading this blog... or blogspot, or whatchamacallit. Please comment if you like it so that I can know if I should write more... well, you know :)



Dempsey,
ReplyDeleteI was just checking to see if Mom wrote anything and I found you made an entry instead. This is great and I can hear your voice while I was reading it. Yes, I vote for more blogging by Dempsey! :)
Love,Nana
Dempsey
ReplyDeleteYou and your family have to quit "Roman" around Central & South America. We want you back in Sebastopol!
Gf'er
Thanks . . . . . . . . (wait, that was too many. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight) ; )
DeleteThanks :) (I like doing that.) =p
ReplyDeleteDemps :-)
P.S. You didn't rate it :(