Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week One

Hi it's me


The week has been well . . . so far . . .


Linnea is doing well, she loves her teacher; she says that Ms. Rachel plans fun activities and gives out candy. Linnea's doing good with friends, too. She has one from last year and already has one  friend she made already. She also has one boy who's annoying her.



Dad has been working a lot and is getting home late and leaving early. He has high expectations for me and I think I've been fulfilling them.












Mom so far is doing great with meeting her students and doing her usual routine. Mom, Linnea and I like seeing each other in the hallways, now that we're all in elementary.


I am doing good with my studies and specials. I like my P.E. and music classes so far I am doing good with Ms. Forman. I don't have much homework, yet. I've built all the Lego sets already
and I like them allot. I also got a new skateboard and I love it!  

           

                                                                                                       
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                           



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dempsey,
    Thanks for the update on all the family and the first week of school. So glad to hear you are fulfilling your Dad's expectations. Super Kid!
    Love,
    N & Gf'er

    ReplyDelete