We didn't realize that there would be a fishing festival in West End last weekend. There was food, drinks, light up toys, music, sack races and more! We enjoyed the food off the street every night.
Island version of pin the tail on the donkey - I think. He uses the stick to feel around for the metal bowl... when he finds it, he is rewarded by the sound of the bowl and the cheers from the crowd.
Tastiest gringas in town made here...
And his delicious SPICY salsa.
The Jager trailer.
Party in the street.
No comment.
The sack race! The kid in the white shirt has a great look on his face, the kid in the blue shirt
is showing his sack racing prowess by jumping about 2 feet off the ground, but the boy in the
yellow shirt won the race.
The evening ended with a nice kiss...
and...
a tarantula.









I assume that "gringas" are a kind of food, and that they are not frying up the tourists :)
ReplyDeleteHa~ I wondered the same thing the first time I heard of them... they're tastey, cheesey, meaty, saucy wonders in a tortilla.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and congratulations on the new addition to your family!