Sunday, September 26, 2010

Silly Antics in West End, Roatan - Part 3

I think this will probably be the last installment... we had a lot of pictures of our trip to Roatan this time between our camera and Jessie's.  Many photo credits go to her and most don't need captions...

enjoy!





Super nice fishing gear on a super nice fishing boat...


Jessie followed this turtle for a while...

The Green Flash Bar at Land's End...




5 comments:

  1. I am getting all caught up with your posts. I love taking some time to get lost in all your adventures. Thank you for taking the time to post all these wonderful pictures and stories. I love sharing them with Chris :-) You all look like you are thriving down there. Hope you continue to have a fabulous year!

    Sending hugs your way!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! Big hugs to you, Jane and Chris. We're getting some cold weather here... makes me think of wintery weather from Sonoma County! I actually wore a light coat to school today! WHoooooO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - A coat, that is a huge change. It is nearly 100 here now that I am back....The pool is turning out to be a wonderful thing. Love skimming through these photos....put a huge smile on my face. So Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I can't believe i have not been to Roatan yet! These pics make be a believer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie~ Glad you made it back home. We loved sharing our life here with you. ¡Hasta verano!

    Laurie~ The Bay Islands are such a treasure to this part of the world. Because of the fishing festival, we were able to catch a glimpse of island life and how the locals celebrate, not just the visitors. Hope you can see if for yourself someday.

    ReplyDelete